Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Incommunicado

I have decided that I'm not taking the laptop to Texas. With United charging a fee for each checked bag, we'll need that "one personal item" rule for something other than the laptop case. I'm going to take a bunch of magazines and try to get caught up on reading. Of course I won't, because we'll be too busy - we already have this week "off" packed with more stuff than we should be attempting to accomplish in a month. (You know, some days I think I ought to move to one of those remote South Pacific islands where there's nothing to do all day but sit and watch the colors of the lagoon water change. I doubt I could survive an existence that relaxed, but it does sound more appealing with each passing year.) Anyway, if you're dying for a slice of our lives in the interim, check the mobile blog. I might get ambitious enough to post to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I predict that you will have a long layover at SFO and that you will see a friend there.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home