Sunday, March 08, 2009

Older and older

Isn't Daylight Savings Time stupid? I need to move back to Arizona.

Actually, I need to move back to the Midwest, where TV shows come on an hour earlier. I tried to stay up for the premiere of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon," but I couldn't make it. Last night I once again fell asleep on the couch between the time somebody said "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night" and the opening monologue. I am so old.

Further evidence of this oldness? We went out last night and I had a few cocktails. Okay, more than a "few." Apparently, there is a time in one's life when one can bounce back the next morning from that kind of over-indulgence, and that time is one's twenties. That time is increasingly farther in the rear-view mirror.

After my nap this afternoon (yet more evidence), I did manage to gather more information for our trip next week. I probably should have gathered tax info. for our appointment with the tax preparer, but trip planning is more fun.

Okay, tonight we have more "Amazing Race"--assuming I can stay up that late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home