Monday, October 09, 2006

Always an adventure...

My husband and I have an inside joke. Whenever things don't go quite the way we planned on a trip, we look at each other and say, "Well, life with you is always an adventure." I have many notes about our weekend adventure to visit my family in Kansas, but I'm wiped out and will save some for posting at a later date.

Tonight I'll just note that I was premature to state that Baylor would be a guaranteed win for K-State, but the 'Cats recovered nicely this weekend, beating Oklahoma State in a come-from-behind victory in Manhattan. And this time, I got to listen to the game, with my dad in the car, driving up Highway 77 through the Flint Hills.

Dad is doing well with chemo, but my brother fell off a ladder while painting the barn roof. This has been a year of bad health luck for our family!

More soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home