Monday, October 12, 2009

Why I need a job

Whenever I'm working, I'm too busy to do anything at home. Whenever I'm not working, we're traveling like mad men and I need a vacation by the time I get back to work. Today, for Indigenous Peoples' Columbus Thanksgiving (Canada) Day of La Raza, I got a reminder of how I fare when I truly don't have anything planned. And boys and girls, it is not a pretty sight.

I did manage to take a shower and put on clothes, but it is now 3:30 p.m. and I have yet to breathe outdoor air. Not even an excuse to walk to the mailbox, so I'll stay glued to the computer ALL DAY LONG. I did manage to find this and this. (I still can't decide if I like the Shakira song or not, but I'm leaning towards yes now.) Plus, there were those 200+ spam e-mails that I hadn't gone through since returning from vacation two weeks ago.

Oh well, I went to a park on Saturday. That counts, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home