Saturday, September 12, 2009

Something's wrong here

It's not even 7 a.m. yet - on a Saturday - and I've been on the computer for an hour and a half! I consider it training. I have to be on a conference call with the East Coast Monday morning, and then by next Friday we'll be in the Eastern Time Zone ourselves.

It seems like so much is going on this fall. Two weeks 'til the big high school reunion. A week later will be the big anniversary party at church. Three weeks later we lose a person in our office. Then it will be just four weeks until we leave for Thanksgiving vacation/Australia! Get back and two weeks later my boss retires. Then it's Christmas and New Year's. Unbelievable.

And of course a couple of those events have the potential (okay, certainty) to dramatically affect my job.

In the meantime, I probably won't post much. I think I've decided not to take the laptop to Canada with us. (Not sure if I can stay away from Facebook that long without developing tremors, but we'll see; maybe the hotel will have a business center.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home