Saturday, August 01, 2009

This is SO wrong

I woke up at 5:30 this morning. Totally awake. On a SATURDAY. Maybe it has something to do with falling asleep on the couch last night at 10:30.

Okay, August 1. Gotta pay bills today. Less than two months 'til Toronto and my high school reunion.

Speaking of high school, I finally broke down and joined Facebook. Now I am friends with half my class. In a week, I've got as many friends on Facebook as I have contacts on LinkedIn after all these months.

Gives me something to do, though. We cancelled our cable. Didn't think about it because we have a digital TV. But now we can't get the picture on the TV to come in. Crystal-clear sound, but no picture.

That's about the extent of the excitement here. (Or at least all I can remember before my first cup of coffee.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home