Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More trip planning... at the movies

I've been chatting online lately. (Yeah, I know, I'm a little late to that party. Almost as "quaint" as a library book, right?) Anyway, I was reading someone's profile last night and it said "don't chat with me 'cause you're bored; go get a life." Alrighty then... I realized I've been wanting to see "The Hangover" and, well, movie theaters are open on weeknights, too. So tonight we actually went out and saw a movie. Now I'm pumped up to go to Vegas. We probably won't steal a tiger from Mike Tyson and I'm sure even at my drunkest I wouldn't marry a (female) stripper. But Sin City does offer a lot of fun things to do other than locking guys in the trunk of your car. (Trust me, I'm not spoiling the "plot" of the movie for you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home