Saturday, June 13, 2009

Trippin'

Today was the Husband's birthday. Interestingly, it is also my boss's husband's birthday. They are celebrating on the Big Island. We went to try and use a coupon at the local Hawaiian restaurant and found out it was closed.

Oh well, neither of us is too broken up about it because for his birthday I got him an Australian visa. Yes, we are headed Down Under. In November. But between now and then we have Las Vegas over July 4 and Toronto in September (just discovered, when hauling out the passports to request the visas, that I still have $55.77CDN from our last trip to Canada). So, in between work (which I brought home for the weekend) and traipsing around town to places that are closed (the coffee shop, too), I've been doing a fair amount of trip planning.

Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home