Friday, July 03, 2009

Va-va-va-Vegas

Well, I won some money Wednesday night. Yesterday we had really lousy service at both lunch (Outback) and dinner (Hawaiian Tropic Zone). Today we've been hanging around the pool at the condo. Now I'm doing a load of laundry while the Husband walks over to the Sahara to give back some of what I won. He has a massage later, and then we go to dinner at Mandalay Bay. After that, who knows?

It would be nice to have another couple here (we got the two-bedroom condo), but it's been really convenient having all this space to ourselves. We can use the bathroom down the hall and walk around au naturel.

Had two drinks at the pool, but I haven't really felt the need to drink a lot this trip.

I'm downloading an album on iTunes, and it's going really slowly on the condo Wi-Fi connection.

That's about all I can think of for now - must be about nap time. Yea, I love vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home