Saturday, March 01, 2008

In Like a Lamb

What a gorgeous day. I really should be at work (I'm going, I'm going), but nothing's as urgent this weekend as it has been the last few weeks.

Last night I left at exactly 5:00, because we had early reservations for the last night of a local restaurant that closed (last night was the last night). Then we came home and finally watched our Netflix movie--"Funny Girl." Okay, now I know where Barbra Streisand impersonators get their material, but what really interested me was the life of Fanny Brice. I knew nothing about her. Here's the Wikipedia article.

Tonight the Husband is doing marriage equality stuff while I go hang out with cattlemen. Then we're going to meet up later for dancing at the new gay bar we visited when our friends were in town a couple weeks ago.

I can't believe it's March. Next weekend will be daylight savings again, and then the weekend after that we'll be in Vegas. I need to figure out what we're doing about Cirque du Soleil tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home