Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tucumcari Tonite

Well, we're back in the land of Wi-Fi. (Technically, Harrah's had Wi-Fi, but they were charging $10.95/day for it; that's almost as much as I paid for the room!) This will probably be my last post until after the big family festivities, as Mom & Dad do not have a wireless network. ROTFLMAO!

The Husband and I have managed to avoid a divorce thus far, but it was touch and go for awhile tonight. This was our latest night arriving to our final destination (just after 6 p.m.) so we were pretty well fried (and the nerves pretty well frayed).

We had a lovely dinner (God, I miss good steaks!) and completely unpacked the car so we can re-pack it tomorrow in a manner that allows us to actually find things when we get to Mom & Dad's.

We had a little more snow today in western New Mexico. I'm hoping tomorrow will be clear, though I'm prepared for it to be COLD.

Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home