Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Recap

For the second year in a row, I went to bed late on Thanksgiving, having ruled out the idea of hitting the stores at the crack of pre-dawn. I figured Long's Drugs wasn't likely to sell out of Pepsi, so why brave the 6 a.m. crowds. But, for the second year in a row, I got up anyway. This year, it was thanks to the cat.

There was an earthquake offshore about a quarter 'til 6 this morning. We didn't feel it, but it freaked the cat out (at least we're assuming that's what freaked the cat out). She was scratching the bed at 5:46 a.m. So, why not get up and go?

We were the first ones in line at Long's. Geez, I guess the economy IS bad.

We ran other errands and did additional shopping, but I didn't end up getting the external hard drive. This evening we went out to dinner with some guys we know from San Jose who were up here visiting family. Then, when we got home, I got the gayest Christmas video ever:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home