Friday, March 21, 2008

Good (to be home) Friday

Vegas was fabulous. I was not ready to come back and I cannot wait to go again. I have NEVER had that reaction to Vegas previously. Usually by day three I am hot and tired and broke and my feet are too blistered to stand on. But this time we drove pretty much everywhere (still managed to get a blister on one foot, but not 'til the next-to-last day). The weather was great. And we had a GREAT time.

Still, it's nice to be home (I guess). While I could have easily spent another week on vacation, I don't think I would have lasted any longer on a mattress other than my own. The first thing I did when we got home was take a nap! It's not hard to stay out and party all night when the thought of lying in bed fills you with dread.

I took the laptop with us, but obviously never found time to blog. In fact, I only fired the thing up one time to take advantage of the free Wi-Fi in the condo.

Now I have to get online and find out when this summer we can go back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home