Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmastime is here

Okay, I was humming carols last night as the Husband and I played Scrabble. This morning I was a wise man at church. Our houseguest arrives this afternoon. 'Tis the season.

I've really enjoyed catching up on everyone's lives through holiday letters. I think one of my friends from Portland wins for biggest surprise. Your husband bought a GYM this year, and that wasn't even worthy of an e-mail?

Friday was the day we found out if we got selected in the lottery for Sundance tickets. I was pretty nervous because they didn't send anything out right at 9:00 Mountain Time, but by the afternoon I found out that we got a time slot. So Friday night we downloaded the film guide and started looking at what we want to see. After several iterations, we settled on first and second choices for eight films, four in Salt Lake and four in Park City. I'm pretty excited. Now we just have to wait another two and a half weeks to see what's still available at our designated purchase time.

Talked to my sister this week, and her dog is having post-traumatic stress from the ice storms. Then I talked to Mom yesterday, and they were in the middle of a blizzard. SO glad to be in Cali--this weekend's rain storm, supposedly the biggest of the season, hasn't amounted to much yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home