Friday, May 11, 2007

Gosh, has it been two weeks already?

Well, this is my busy time of year at work. So 1) I have no time for extraneous tasks like watching our Netflix rentals, filling out online surveys, or blogging, and 2) that also means I have no time to do anything interesting enough to blog about, but 3) time flies by so it doesn't seem like two weeks between posts.

Actually, 2) is not entirely true. Part of the reason I've been so busy at work the last two weeks is because I didn't go into the office over the weekend because... we went into the City! We saw a ballet and had a very nice dinner with friends, then stopped at Trader Joe's on the way home, but it was pretty unspectacular for a trip to a metropolitan area.

I did manage to book a trip home for my nephew's wedding. Oh, and the AI electorate picked the right final four. I was disappointed to see LaKisha go home, but Melinda is the best singer, Jordin has the youth factor and Blake has instant marketability. Don't really care which of them wins at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home