Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I love my new shoes

I guess I never did give a shoe update. The pair I ordered online? Yeah, I took advantage of the free returns. But on our trip to the City, I found a pair of brown dress shoes. (I particularly needed brown; my two brown pairs were falling apart.) Then I found another pair. Okay, two pairs to replace two pairs. But THEN I found a third pair. A pair more comfortable than any shoes in history not bearing the label "Birkenstock." Did they have them in black? (After all, I could really stand to replace one of my black pairs after replenishing the brown supply.) They did not. So, I have three new pairs of brown shoes, and not enough brown belts to wear with them. But the third pair (which I wore to work today) is so COMFY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home