Saturday, June 17, 2006

World Traveling/Blogging

We got the rest of our photos from the Bridge Walk developed today. As I was downloading those and some photos my niece had sent of her son (who's having his first birthday party today), I noticed something else in my "My Pictures" folder. This:




















This is a map of the world, with the countries I have visited (so far) colored in. One of my high school classmates has a really cool blog, wherein he posts stuff like a link to a website where you can click on a world map and color in the countries you've visited. Or a "create your own South Park character" website. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to save the latter. The former, however, I did (several months ago) and rediscovered it today. So there you have it. Like the title says, "Random Stuff from My Life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home